Become A Writer
Are you a freelance writer? Partner with us for flexible, fun writing work & earn extra cash each month!
SiteBloggers works with professional freelance content creators and editors. If you are seeking flexible, fun writing work for a wide variety of industries and meet the qualifications, please contact us. Positions are part-time freelance / contractor positions to start, with room to grow professionally within the organization.
- Minimum one year of in-house or paid freelance writing experience
- 2-3 samples from websites or blogs
- Basic understanding of SEO, keywords / key phrases, Yoast SEO plugin, and formatting for the web
- Strong grasp of U.S. English spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Experience with Slack and Trello or willingness to learn
- Experience with Google Docs or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of WordPress is helpful but not essential
- Ability to accept quick, constructive feedback and revise work accordingly
Writers should commit to a set number of hours per week, from four to ten hours, for writing. It is preferred that writers work during regular business hours (Eastern Standard time) but we can negotiate regarding weekend or evening hours.
How to Apply
Please submit the form on this page. Upon receipt, expect to hear back from us within a few business days. Thank you!
“Thanks… I am enjoying it. Very different from writing grants!”
– Ruth, freelance writer